Returns and Warranties
Returns on Defective Products
Defective products may be returned for exchange, refund or credit within 7 days of purchase date. Mega Computer reserves the right to determine whether the product is defective or not. The product will only be replaced directly once it has been deemed defective. This will be validated by our in house Technician.
Returns on Non-defective Products
If your product(s) are non-defective, and within 7 days of the purchase date, the products for return are subject to the following conditions:
- If the product is not defective, and the customer wishes to return or exchange it, there will be a 10% restocking charge. All returns and/or exchanges must be made within the first 7 days of purchasing the product.
- If the packaging (including the box if any) has not been opened and/or the product has not been used, the product can be returned for an exchange or credit; note: without a restocking charge within the 7-day period stated above.
Mega Computer Systems reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 10% or more on returned products that have missing contents (eg: cables, adapter, and software media discs, manuals, damaged or missing parts ,etc)
Physically damaged products or not in resalable condition will not be accepted. Please make sure you verify all specifications and compatibility before purchasing.
All warranty periods indicated are from Mega Computer Systems, unless otherwise noted and are limited by the manufacturer's warranty policies.
For warranty replacement and/or repair, the customer must bring the product in along with the original invoice and have it tested by our technician. (some products may take longer than others to be fully tested). If it is determined that the product is defective, the customer must fill out an RMA form and leave the product with us. The customer will be issued a copy of the RMA form, which must be presented to the location where the item is to be picked up when ready.
For monitor dead pixel related problems, please refer to the warranty policies from manufacturers.
Most repairs/replacements take 2-6 weeks depending on the distributor and/or manufacturer of the product.
*There are no refunds on labor, installation, special order items or shipping charges.
Do not lose the RMA form issued to you; it is your responsibility to keep it in a secure location. Mega Computer Systems reserves the right to refuse the release of any items, which have been left in our possession without the proper RMA form.
*Please note: All prices have been cash/debit discounted; other payments are based on regular pricing. Prices are in CDN dollars and are subject to change without notice. Please refer to our company policy for further details.
Price Match Policy
Local Retailer Store
Mega Computer Systems is willing to price match any Canadian based reseller, as long as the product is the same: Model, SKU, Color, etc. It also must be in stock at the time of the price match.
If the item being price matched is from a non-local dealer such as an online E-tailer / Retailer. Then Mega Computer Systems reserves the right to factor in the shipping costs Associated. Mega Computer Systems will price match the Price of the competitor, including their shipping costs. For any Price Match inquiry related to Online Purchases; please send us an email for approval prior to placing your order.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices offered by competitors must be in Canadian dollars
- Must be in Stock at time of Price Match
- Must be Same Model , SKU, Color, etc
- Must not be typographical or advertising errors, misprints, restricted offers, mail order offers, mail-in rebates, coupons, bonus and time sensitive offers, limited or minimum quantity orders, service packages, rain checks, bundled items, liquidations, clearances or close-outs.
The terms and conditions of the Price Match Policy are subject to change without notice. Mega Computer reserves the right to decline any Price Match at its sole discretion.