|Enjoy 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio in cinematic, 7.1-channel surround|
With up to 7.1-channel output and support for 192kHz/24-bit Hi-Res audio, Xonar AE lets you enjoy truly cinematic sound while gaming, watching movies, and listening to music.
Swappable operational amplifiers Level-up your audio experience
Xonar AE features a swappable operational amplifier (op-amp), allowing you to customize your listening experience easily no soldering required!
110dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
A hi-fi-grade ESS 9023P DAC delivers an exceptional, jitter-free audio signal with a 110dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for 12-times greater clarity than average onboard audio chips.
Integrated headphone amplifier reveals every sound detail
Since many gamers choose to play wearing headphones, Xonar AE features a high-quality, 150ohm headphone amplifier that delivers detailed, immersive sound with punchy, defined bass.
- 192kHz/24-bit, 7.1 channel high resolution audio and 150ohm headphone amp
- High-quality ESS DAC with 110dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Exclusive EMI back plate with ASUS Hyper Grounding technology ensures minimal sound distortion and interference
- Sonic Studio enables full audio control via an intuitive, one-page interface
- Perfect Voice technology eliminates background noise for clear in-game communication
|Audio Interface || ||PCI Express|
|Audio Performance || ||110 dB|
|Chipset || ||C-Media USB2.0 6632AE High-Definition Sound Processor (Max. 192KHz/24bit)|
|Sample Rate || ||44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192KHz @ 16bit/24bit|
|Connectivity || ||5 x 3.5 mm jack , 1 x S/PDIF out|
|Special Features || ||Sonic Studio|
| || || |