The refund amount is based on our current selling price of the item at the time the item is brought back to our company, not the price at which the product was purchased for.
However, if the price of the item has gone up at the time of product return, then the customer will be refunded the original selling price.
In-store Return Policy
Mega Computer will require the following for all exchange or returns:
7 Days or less from date of purchase on defective products
1. For all exchanges or returns we require the return of all the original packaging materials including any manuals, cables, adapters, printed materials such as warranty cards and all media discs. All returned goods must be in resalable condition, and inspected by our staff for approval.
2. The customer must present the original receipt for an exchange and/or refund.
3. Products damaged (chipped, burnt, modified in any way) will not be eligible for exchange, return or warranty.
4. There are no refunds/exchanges on all consumables eg. Printer ink cartridges, computer paper, CD/DVD media, software and cables**.
** Ethernet cables are eligible for return/exchange, provided they are in resalable condition, within 7 days of purchase. Please note there is a 20% restocking charge on all opened ethernet cables.
After 7 days from date of purchase
1. After the 7-day period has passed, the customer can no longer return the product; they will only be eligible for warranty service.
2. Mega Computer Systems will be happy to assist the customer in processing their warranty with the manufacturer or their authorized distributor (within the warranty period stated on the original invoice) to have the products fixed under the respective warranty as long as there is no physical damage to the items, such as chips, burns, bent pins, parts broken off or missing, and the proper documentation are provided).